Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hey, look what I found!

We're not dead yet!

Ok. Yes we are. Zombie Dog was always meant to be a one-time thing, so don't hold your breath for a reunion tour anytime soon. (And if you have been holding your breath for the last two years, congratulations. You're some kind of awesome for pulling that off!)

Anyway, here's some other stuff that we recorded in or around that summer:

We visited my buddy Gregory Tanacea at Into the Hill Studios in Dubuque, IA. (Now also defunct.) We recorded a sweet high-def video of us rocking a couple of our songs. But since it was a free thing, and ItH studios was already just about to close up shop anyway, the videos never got edited.

Eventually, I got Gregory to send me the raw audio recordings. I turned them into these mp3s!

Adventures of Crisobal Pt. 2 - I forgot how much I hate typing that!
Happiness - My current nerd punk band doesn't play that one. I kind of miss it!
It's a Good Thing - Minimalist Mix - We did two takes, so I did two mixes.
It's a Good Thing - Maximal Mix - I layered the two takes together to try to get a more-full sound.

There's also this thing that I made shortly after the summer finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment