Monday, May 25, 2009

Bootlegs!

I picked up a Tascam DR-1 (sponsorship, please!) a few days ago. Basically, I'm trying it out, and if I decide that I like it, I'll bring it along and try to bootleg every show we play. (Well... except for that one time I forgot to turn on the volume...)

Anyway, we recorded our practice today. Here's what we ended up with sorted in descending order of listenability (meaning you probably shouldn't listen to the last few at all.)

Happiness - a ballad
Carpedium - a song about Bond villains
It's a Good Thing - a song about hopes and dreams
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Sing it if you know it!
It's a good thing - we did two takes
Our House - the Madhouse classic
The Hand Jive - This song is so awesome, it refuses to appear on tape (Featuring Dave on the sweet drum solo)
The hand Jive - No solo this time. Hence, a lower ranking.

Hopefully, there will be more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment