Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday, so here's some bootlegs from the show we did in Fargo yesterday. (4 people showed up; it was awesome!)

Carpedium - This is a way better choice for our sound check than our hit song!
Summertime Roll - We figured out how to get the delay pedal working again, so we can play this song again.
It's a Good Thing - And yet... we still haven't gotten our sound issues ironed out. Dammit!
The Adventures of Cristobal Pt. 2 - Too little, too late, sound system.
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Once upon a time I was falling in love; then I was only falling apart.
Happiness - Whoo! We kept the beat on the bridge!
Fat Kid Emo Pants - Sing-alongs work best when only 4 people show!
thE32nd - (10)
Company - My books mention parachutes. I don't know what Gene's problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment