Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Steve's Birthday and a Few Other Things...

1. I am the sweetest pool player in this tribe.

2. Dave MAY or MAY NOT take his love for Santagold a little too personally.

3. The fact that I am an ex-addict has so far had NO immediate barring on my ability to seem more "mysterious" and/or "interesting", despite certain rumors.

4. This entire experience has absolutely hindered my ability to have an intelligent conversation or seem at all interested in a potentially-intelligent conversation.

5. There is yet another contest to find out who will kill another band mate first.

6. "Ruling out no possibilities at all times" also means that sometimes I have to enjoy when and where I'm at, even if its just driving (and we all know how much driving can be a pain-in-the-ass).

7. Loneliness is harder the FURTHER you are from home.

8. There is no time for hesitation now...

9. I am beat beyond belief and there is no end in sight.

10. Dreams of peril for men of peril. Everything else is a lure to your definite end. Besides, if I didnt suffer from nightmares, I would sleep all the way through the living madness. THANKS NIGHTMARES!

12. "You too" is NOT a proper response to a sentiment like "Sweet Dreams" or "Nice to meet you" or anything of that caliber..U2 is a band, not a response.

(heart) Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment