Friday, July 10, 2009

A Show in Montana


For the 8 or so days we've spent in this glorious state, last night was the first time we played a show. The Missoula crowd convinced us to stick around for tonight's party, which is more in keeping with the party-don't-play-shows that I'm used to in Montana.

More quotes I had lying around:

Me: Can I get the keys?
Gene: Do you need your cocaine out of the van?
Me: That's right.
Gene: Well don't do too much.
Steve: To be fair though, we are rock stars.
The empty bar: silence.

This was a story Gene had the last time we were in Billings, which we're skipping today so we can party in Missoula.

I was dancing with this girl, and it's really fun. Then Mr. Stud walks in and that was the end of that. Steve left already, and I didn't remember how to get home, what the address was, or either of your numbers. Some guy spends the next hour and a half with me trying to get home. Finally I call my brother. I said, "What's the number I've been calling you from?" He said, "Do you realize it's 6:00am here?" I said, "IT'S 4:00 HERE! JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBER!" Then Steve picked up and we were right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment