Friday, July 17, 2009

Madison then... silence.

We're taking a few days off to visit family, so don't expect too many posts for a bit.

Yesterday, we played on the campus library mall at Madison. It was pretty rawkin!

It's a Good Thing - Despite being our sound check (again), we sounded pretty good on this one!
Happy Birthday - Technically, the copyright infringement entailed by playing this song is among the least illegal aspects of the show... Happy birthday, Nathan Hotdog!
Total Eclipse of the Heart - So. Damn. Epic!
The Adventures of Cristobal Pt. 2 - People have told me that I don't sound particularly concerned as I sing "Look out! Giant booger, baby." I showed them last night. Listen to the concern in that last chorus! I am concerned, my friends. Concerned!
Happiness - We're gonna say that that's "concern" you hear in my voice and not "angst."
Fat - Ok. That is angst you hear there, but it's ironic angst.
thE32nd - (12)
Company - You can't hear it, but Dave and I danced around and looked really cool during this one.
It's a Good Thing (Reprise) - It's not just repeating a song from earlier if we call it a reprise.

We should be back to posting by Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment