Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Better late than never.

Two days ago, we played at the Mousetrap in Eau Claire, WI. They let us do a half hour set because we brought drums. Buy those fellows a drink, my friends! Buy them a drink!

Karate - by Alan Eliazar, a friend of Gene's. It's got some pretty sweet lyrics about... well... karate.
Somewhere in Between - Gene's Supervillain song!
The 32nd - I think we get a prize once we've got 32 bootlegs of this. (4)...
Summertime Roll - By Gene's Addiction
It's a Good Thing - Computer! You betray us!
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Seriously, Computer. I will throw you out a window.
Adventures of Cristobal Pt. 2 - Hopefully, me getting pissed off and slamming my computer shut looked like "stage presence"...

We didn't play anything yesterday because we're lazy and went swimming in Menominee instead.

1 comment:

  1. Steve faced his fears and a) jumped off the bridge b) flirted.

    ReplyDelete