Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Goodbye Cleveland!

We went to a super fun full stage open mic night at Kobalt. Half of these things have drum sets that are way sweeter than mine. We almost spent the night at a super pretentious folk open mic, so that was close. Luckily they pointed us in the right direction as they wanted our non-folk asses out of their coffee shop.

Cleveland is a big place, but we totally ran into our new best bud Dave from Akron, who famously observed that it's taken Steve and me 9 days to get a measly 10 hours out of New York. I wingmanned for him with mixed results (I did a good job, I swear). Regardless, I had a great time playing pool, rocking out, and drinking great beer until 2. Dave even let us crash at his place.

We met these folks at dinner, they came to check us out.

I guess I understand how you could lose a guitar.


On to Toledo! Rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment