Monday, June 1, 2009

Farewell Sweet Princeton

We spent about 4 hours lost in the countryside of Jersey before we ended up at Princeton, a mere 15 miles from New Brunswick. Granted, we accidentally played a game of mini golf somewhere in there. Anyway, last night we played in a square off of Witherspoon street in Princeton. It's graduation time so we played for a lot of families.

We made $14! Enough to buy 2 beers at the local brewpub where I declared the Coffee and Cream Stout to be ok, while Steve declared it the best beer he ever had.


While driving on Quaker Street:
Steve: This street is making me hate Quakers. Are we writing down humorous quotes?
Me: Sure, we can. Why, do you have something funny?
Steve: That bit about the Quakers just there.
Me: I didn't think that was funny.
Steve: I guess you had to be there.

A lady in the Princeton Starbucks to me: Can my daughter go ahead of you? She has a tea ceremony to attend.
Before I could say, "That's the most pretentious thing I've ever heard," the guy ahead of me let them in.

Edit by steve:

Here are some of the better recordings of our R&R Karaoke that night.
Walking on Sunshine
Free Falling
Hit Me With Your Best Shot

1 comment:

  1. woowoo...congrats on the $14! keep up the good work and watch out for old hoes and rude people in starbucks. shouldn't they be drinking tea at a tea ceremony anyhow? love from sanfran

    ReplyDelete